Directions to Brentsville Courthouse
FROM I-66 WEST via Washington:
- Take I-66 PAST the Manassas 234 Business and Battlefield Exits to the
ROUTE 234 SOUTH BYPASS.
- Off the ramp from 66, you merge directly into the ROUTE 234 BYPASS.
- Continue STRAIGHT on the 234 SOUTH BYPASS THROUGH 3 LIGHTS.
- Take the NEXT EXIT marked NOKESVILLE ROAD (Route 28)/17 towards ROUTE 28 SOUTH. Do not take the Route 17 leg. Merge into Route 28 SOUTH.
- Go straight on Route 28 South for approximately 1.4 miles. At the 2nd TRAFFIC LIGHT, GO LEFT onto BRISTOW ROAD (Route 619).
- Continue straight for approximately 0.8 miles. You will pass over railroad tracks in the little crossroads called BRISTOW.
- Keep GOING STRAIGHT ON BRISTOW ROAD for about 3 miles.
- You will see speed limit reduced signs and begin to enter the
TOWN OF BRENTSVILLE.
- The Brentsville Courthouse is on your LEFT.
- Up ahead on the LEFT you will see a long, white cinder block building (BRENTSVILLE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH) with a BANNER hanging out.
- THE DRIVEWAY TO THE COURTHOUSE IS ON YOUR LEFT, JUST BEFORE THIS CHURCH. There is another drive just past the church you can use, if you miss the first drive way. Parking is in the rear.
- If you pass the barn-red Brentsville Superette on your LEFT and you cross over a bridge, you've gone too far.