|The Barber Shop|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
The Barber Shop 1884|
The front portion of this building first served as an out-kitchen for the Payne House. Around 1918, it was moved across Chapel Street where it served as home for the train agent. In 1935 the first floor became Tom Fairfax's barber shop until the mid 1960's. In 1972 it was moved to the present site, restored and enlarged for use as an antique shop. Currently it is part of the Clifton Animal Clinic.
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse