|A Mercantile Store|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
A Mercantile Store c. 1884|
This building was built as a General Mercantile Store and though the years has been occupied as a Saloon, Church, Pool hall, Dry Goods, Bakery, Grocery, and Cabinet shop. The addition was added in 1926 for a Barber Shop. The building was completely restored in 1965.
The home is now a Bed and Breakfast named "The Canary Cottage".
Visit their web site
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse