|The Miller House|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
The Miller House 1907|
Built by Mr. Miller, this Victorian farmhouse has been the home to several Clifton families including the Ford's and Detwiler's. The shed was constructed from a home on the adjacent lot and contained a root cellar for storage and fermenting of "spirits" from fruits and vegetables grown on the property by Mr. Detwiler. Apple, pear and cherry trees still grow on the property today.
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse