|The Old Town Hall|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
The Old Town Hall 1905|
Originally known as the Crosen house, a private residence that housed a family with eight children. Later the house was inhabited by the Gunther family. The town purchased the building in 1973 to be used for town meetings. The Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board still meet here regularly.
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse