|The Wine House|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
The Wine House 1905|
Originally built in 1905 by C.H. Wine who was a builder as well as one of the organizers and treasurer of the Bull Run Power Company which eventually became Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative. The house was enlarged and restored in 1973 and retains the charm and architecture of the Victorian era.
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse