The Old Museum at Manassas
The Park Dedication Plaque
Located in the Visitor Center LobbyThe surrounding land, containing approximately 128 acres, locally known as the "Henry Farm" and sometimes referred to as the "Henry House Hill" was conveyed to the Manassas Battlefield Confederate Park INC., in 1922 and the funds for its purchase where raised under the auspices of The Manassas Battlefield Confederate Park INC., and the general organization of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
This property was donated to the United States Government by The Manassas Battlefield Confedrate Park INC., and the Sons of Confederate Veterans by deed dated March 19, 1938 as an everlasting memorial to the soldiers of the blue and gray who so valiantly fought in the two battles known as The First and Second Battles of Manassas July 21, 1861 and August 29-30, 1862.
Officers and directors of The Manassas Battlefield Confederate Park INC.
Former Directors of The Manassas Battlefield Confederate Park INC.
Officers of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.