|The Fairfax House|
|Pervious Home Building list Map Next|
The Fairfax House 1905|
This house was originally the summer kitchen for the Wine House next door. The building was moved to its current location, converted into a house and sold to Mr. Spinks in 1908. The house later became the home of the Fairfax family until it was sold and restored in 1997.
|Last update Mar 14, 2011|
See copyright page for photo reuse