The Weaver House

The original structure was built in 1898 as a residence for the Weaver's who owned the general store next door. It was destroyed by a fire in 1930 that erupted in the general store. The present structure was built in the early 1930's as a residence and was later converted to a commercial establishment.

Clifton   Building list   Map   Next building